5.2.0 update has arrived for Tot at Tageslicht, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes that have been added with this patch. This was one of the most anticipated updates for a long time. The developers have released many teasers before the start of this new update, so most players know what they will get. The new killer was a controversial topic among the players of the community, but the majority of the player base is happy with the new addition.
One of the interessantesten changes in this update is certainly the skill-based matchmaking system. This will allow players as they get in games with players at the same level to avoid unfair play and bad experiences for beginners.
The Cenobit (the new killer) has received some improvements to his abilities, his power output, but do not worry the Cenobit was not the only killer, who received some improvements in this update. Nemesis has made some changes to its movement speed and get more. Everything is new with Dead by Daylight update 5.2.0.
Dead by Daylight Update 5.2.0 patch notes
- A new killer has been added – The Cenobit
- Match results – When players a trial version with a limited object (example: The vaccine Nemesis) leave, they will now be notified that they can not keep it. It was used by The Entity.
- Large Text Settings – Players can activate this option to all texts in the HUD to enlarge and improve readability.
- Skill-based matchmaking is enabled separately on September 8 at 11:00 EDT.
- Visual update the palette.
notes and central Rewards
- Notes replace ranks.
- The notes are divided into five groups: ash, bronze, silver, gold and Iridescent.
- Each group has four subgroups: IV, III, II, I.
- Current ranks are translated into the corresponding note
- Position 20 = Ash IV, rank 19 = Ash III, rank 18 = Ash II, rank 17 = I Ash, rank 16 = Bronze IV etc.
- Grade resets are performed of each month at 13 and all players are reset for both killer and for Survivor on Ash IV, regardless of their previous level.
- Blood Point rewards are awarded based on your previous level when resetting.
- It is no longer possible to lose enough pips to lose a note.
The Nemesis Update:
- The moving speed when charging tentacle blow stage 3 was increased to 4.0 m / s (previously 3.8 m / s).
- The duration of the badge, Shattered star was heated to 60 sec increased. (Before 30 sec.).
- The duration of the iridescent umbrella badge was at 30 sec increased. (Before 15 sec., But was incorrectly displayed as 12 sec.).
- Ritual of Nemesis was reduced to the achievement of the maximum rate of mutation (formerly 4).
- Various bug fixes and improvements to troubleshoot performance issues in the family residence, in the Sanctum of Wrath and in the Midwich Elementary School.
- Blood lodge and The Game cards will be reactivated.
- A variety of hair and facial hair cosmetics of survivors has been updated.
- Fixed a problem that led to the killer did not hear more noise for survivors who were not visible on the screen. This includes, but is not limited to, steps if the phase response of the mind is used.
- Fixed a problem that could result in the use of the Dead Hard perks a problem.
- Fixed an issue that did not collapse the invulnerability of Dead Hard with Sprint effect.
- Fixed an issue rarely by the survivors retained some status effects like Lithes speed boost for the rest of the test. The icon can now remain, but the effect is not applied.
- Fixed a problem that led to the bubble indicators were not displayed to the doctor if survivors reached a new frenzy stage, screaming while they are in madness Level 3 or the skill tests fail from the breakaway have ,
- Fixed an issue where the starting gates were permanently blocked after Victor was removed when he rushes to a survivor near the exit gate.
- Fixed an issue that was not revealed by the survivors of Killer Instinct, when they carried out actions in the near Victor.
- Fixed a problem that led to teachable assets were unlocked after they were bought in the shrine.
- Fixed a problem that resulted to bots that did not heal always each other when they were located next to a generator.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused that surviving bots got stuck in front of a killer who blocked a jump point.
- Fixed a problem that led to player names were ‘cut off with a, # in the game and on the Zählbildschirm.
- Fixed a problem that could cause a false benevolence emblem has been assigned.
- Fixed a problem that led to the unbreakable set of cosmetics previews in the store was fragile.
- Fixed a problem that led to purchases failed when several items in the store were purchased in a row.
- Fixed a problem that led to frame problems if a generator was repaired.
- Fixed a problem that led to frame problems when a survivor was healed.
- Fixed a problem that led to the number of hooks and the number generator if you’re watching that overlapped a custom game.
- Fixed a problem that led to the Pause Menu was constantly opened and closed when the escape key was pressed.
- Fixed an issue where the charge indicator of the Trickster after a match has been transferred to other killers.
- Fixed a problem that led to the symbol evidence even you more was indicated than once a HUD
- Fixed a problem that led to a hatch in the treatment room could not be opened with keys
- Fixed a problem that led to a side of the generator could not be repaired by Hawkins tiles
- Fixed an issue where a survivor near one of the buildings in the Dead Dawg Saloon stuck could
- Fixed a problem that led to the nurse and the Cenobit from the site on the basement in the east wing that teleported
- Fixed a problem, strangulated by the survivors when cleaning a totem, which was found under the stairs in some areas of the underground complex in the stairs
- Fixed a problem, strangulated by the survivors when cleaning a totem, which was found near the gallows in Dead Dawg Saloon in the stairs
- Fixed a problem, not the nightmare could interact Card Evil on the resident by the survivors of one of the clocks
- Fixed an issue that got stuck by the survivors when they cleaned a particular totem in the disturbed Station
- Fixed a problem that led to the Kuhbaum not collided on the farm card and grinding difficult
- Fixed a problem that caused an invisible collision between survivors and killers when they fell from one side of a hill
- Fixed a problem that led to the color palette was less alive
- Fixed a problem which resulted in a loss of progress. Other problems are still under active investigation.
- The terms of reference of the Cenobite does not use the latest version in all translated languages.
- The audio notification to the chain hunting activation is played for all the survivors while a survivor holds the Puzzlebox
- Some texts that refer to notes and grade premiums have not been translated into languages other than English.
- The Dead Dawg Saloon card is disabled and will be reactivated at 5.2.1.
- It is not possible to make progress in the success Punch Drunk.
- It is possible to stun The Nightmare with a dream palette.
- The description of the upcoming Boon Totems is displayed on the tutorial page.
- A larger text setting is not saved after restarting the application (only Consoles).
Changes from the PTB
- The voice-over lines of Cenobite were removed due to complications with the audio files.
- Added a maximum time that The Cenobit can spend in a gateway.
- When placing a gateway as The Cenobit a pitch threshold was added before a lower level is reached, in order to facilitate the placement in areas with several floors.
- Granted temporarily unhooked survivors a short immunity against the chain hunting Cenobiten.
- The timer deep wound is stopped, while the interaction chains remove was carried out.
- Collisions Broken Chains respawn faster.
- The speed at which the Kettenspawner attempts to spawn a chain after a failed attempt has been increased.
- Collision detection of Kettenspawners was increased.
- The chain hunting has been updated to spawn to always clusters of three chains, but the spawn interval based on the number of healthy / injured survivors.
- Picking up the action configuration now does not stop the chain hunt timer other survivors, but the wearer. It does not stop the chain hunt for other survivors, but for the wearer.
- To stop a chain hunting, the action configuration needs of survivors solve (if the Cenobit teleported, it stops the chain hunting).
- The loosening interaction Added a cooldown to prevent spam.
- The value of various points events was increased.
- The spawn sound of the action configuration has been updated.
- The pallet hit boxes have been changed to prevent the killer is stunned when he is on the same side as the survivor, who drops the pallet.
- A problem has been resolved, which may be impossible to remove the chains of the Cenobite.
- A problem has been resolved, which led to the add-ons burning candle and torture column of the Cenobite were not stacked.
- A problem has been resolved, which can cause chains with inconsistent timing, when an interaction is executed while the application configuration is held.
- A problem has been resolved, visible through chains when a survivor separated the connection while trapped by the chains of the Cenobite.
- It has been fixed a problem that can cause the chain hunt timer to restart when a survivor disconnects the connection while holding the application configuration.
- Fixed a problem that can lead to the Cenobit remains in the teleport interaction when a survivor separates the connection during the teleportation.
- A problem has been resolved, through which the Cenobit played the wrong animation when he was a surviving attack that carried the claim convenience while carrying a survivor.
- It has been fixed a problem that led to a chain on the map after the Cenobit had teleported to a survivor who had solved the claim configuration.
- A problem has been resolved, stuck by the survivor in the solution animation after moving for the Lament Configuration skill check.
- It has been fixed a problem that led to the lament configuration immediately teleported to the ground after being released from a survivor.
- It has been fixed a problem through which the CLAGE configuration VFX disappeared when it spawns a new location.
- It has been fixed a problem that can cause the Lament Configuration to appear on the hatch.
- It has been fixed a problem that can lead to the flash VFX missing in the chains of the Cenobite.
- An issue has been resolved, through which the chains of the Cenobite did not interrupt the repair action.
- A problem has been resolved, through which the chains of the Cenobite did not interrupt the sabotage campaign.
- A problem has been resolved, which led to the chains of the Cenobite not interrupted several object interactions.
- An issue has been resolved, through which the chains of the Cenobite reset the interactions of the interactions palette and do not interfere.
- A problem has been resolved, which led to the entry to create gateway briefly prompts prompts.
- It has been resolved a problem by which the Cenobit lost the ability to open goals when he was stunned while he was in the gate.
- Fixed a problem that displays the gateway immediately at maximum range after the Cenobit was stunned while he had a gateway.
- An issue has been resolved, which led to input buttons not appeared in the calls when some actions have been assigned to the same input as emotes.
- It has been fixed a problem through which the cenobite weapon remained visible when tilting the head.
- It has been fixed a problem that led to the Cenobit no ratio event was granted when survivors escaped without the lament configuration.
- A problem has been resolved, the survivor has been granted a wrong amount of blood points when several chains were broken.
- It has been fixed a problem through which an animation was missing after creating a gateway when watching the Cenobite.
- It has been fixed a problem through which the prestige weapon was not displayed in the game.
- An issue has been resolved through which the camera trembled violently when a possessed chain was upright as Cenobit.
- Problem solved…