Resetting control points, corrections and Nerfs for enemy NPCs are included.
The Division 2 The servers are currently exposed for maintenance work, while Ubisoft provides massive Title Update 8.5. The update contains a number of corrections and improvements in quality of life. The changes in the gameplay include resetting control points by changing the global difficulty. Luckily, changing guidelines will no longer be reset.
The use of the LIGA user interface should also be improved in the first to the second week. Other changes include some needed Nerfs for enemy NPCs. The Warhound MiniGun is a good example – your behavior was adjusted so that it flanked less. His 360 spin attack also has two spins instead of three and a range of 30 meters of 70 meters.
Take a look at some of the following error corrections, including a correction for the consistent stacking of Striker’s Gamble. The full patch notes can be found here. Maintenance is expected to be completed at 3:30 pm PDT. So stay up to date to get more updates and possible changes.
- It has been fixed a problem that was inconsistent from the stacking of Striker’s Gamble.
- A problem has been resolved, through which player could not revive other agents.
- It has been fixed a problem through which the user interface disappeared when a player was killed too quickly.
- It has been resolved a problem through which the talents Aggressive Enlightenment and Armbust Expert of the Gearset Top of the Speaker in the DZ Safe House or DZ control points were triggered.
- An issue has been resolved through which the Joyride weapon skin was not applied to the LMG The Stinger.
- A problem has been resolved, contaminated by the league reward cache when rising in the dark zone.
- It has been fixed a problem through which the exotic BTSU gloves rolled out of certain sources with a minimal rolling range.
- An issue has been resolved, by which the buff short circuit has not restarted after the decay time for the hard-wired gear set.
- A problem has been resolved, the player could get infinitely a lot of ammunition.
- An issue has been resolved by getting player more than the intended operation Dark Hour keys.
- Temporary removal of Warhounds from the first mission stroke in the main mission of the Manning National Zoo.
- This workaround prevents Warhounds from hanging in the Manning National Zoo on the roof. A proper correction of this problem is planned for TU9.
- A problem has been fixed, which lacked the control point for the main mission of the DARPA research laboratory with heroic difficulty.
- A problem has been resolved, which lacked the control point for the Pentagon main mission with the difficulty degree of heroic.
- A problem has been resolved, through the player suffered self-damage, if they killed an enemy player with the Full Flag debuff from the True Patriot setup set.
- A problem has been resolved, through which the rewards of seasonal stages 60 and 65 were wrong under certain circumstances. We add these rewards to the inventory of the players when they were not delivered correctly at levels 60 and 65.
Tags: PC, PS4, The Division 2, Ubisoft, Ubisoft Massive, Xbox One