The Gameplay Pack Spa Day (Spa Day) appeared in July 2015 for the Sims 4 and led saunas, massages, yoga, mediation and more. Now, just over six years later, the pack receives an update. On the official website as well as with a new trailer, EA and Maxis announced the free update after a leak was already leaving the first information.
Wellness day gets new content
The pack update means all who own the wellness tag for the Sims 4, get new features, content and improvements – for free. Among other things, the following things include:
- New Things (Inner Peace, Self Care Specialist, Zen Guru)
- Manicures and pedicures
- Face masks
- Children can now also participate in wellness activities
- New nail colors as well as nail designs and shapes
- New possibility to earn Simoleon by teaching other mindfulness
Here you can see the trailer for the wellness tag update, which presents the innovations with a hip sound and colorful:
Further topics to the Sims 4:
- The Sims 4: Industrial Loft Set Brings Warehouse and Brooklyn Flair
- Sims 4 fans throw EA misleading advertising and get a window now
- Best SIMS 4 extensions: Ranking of all addons for PS4, Xbox, PC
The pack update for the Sims 4: Wellness tag appears for free for all on PS4, Xbox One and PC on September 7, 2021 . Who already has the gameplay pack, gets the new content added via update to the game.
How do you like the pack update? Are you still interesting?