Update 1.69 is there for Conan banned , and here is the complete list of changes and corrections added to this patch.
While updates for Conan Exiles have already been released for PC and Xbox versions of the game, a new patch for PS4 players will finally come. When you play on PS4, the patch number has risen to 1.69. Officially the patch number is 2.4.6.
PlayStation players have stayed behind, as update 2.5 has already been published for the PC! The new PlayStation patch contains a lot of bug fixes, but unfortunately single player character transfers on PS4 are not yet activated. This will follow in a future update. Many other fixes and improvements have also been implemented today.
Anyway, you can read the full patch notes below.
CONAN EXILES UPDATE 1.69 PATCHNOTES (2.4.6)
- Parts and placeable items laid on the stage parts lose stability and disappear.
Performance and stability:
- A server crash has been resolved, which was caused by certain RCON commands.
- A number of other server and client crashes have been fixed.
- A rare problem has been resolved in which game content could be damaged if the game was played while downloading Siptah.
- Optimized loading times for the post-release assets of the game.
- Added more optimizations. This should reduce problems with the couple.
- Triggering the EGO mode is no longer possible immediately after stopping a emot.
- An exploit regarding a gap when disassembling an item has been fixed.
- New improvements to the Anti-Undermesh tool added to the Siptah card. This is still not activated on official servers as we continue to work on it.
- Added rewards for the community challenge Free Week.
Fixes for buildings and placeable objects
- It is now possible to place fence students on the side of a wedgefundament after one was previously appropriate.
- A problem has been resolved in which the placement brush led to ghost images in rapid switching between parts.
- A problem has been resolved where building collapsed at a server restart.
- A problem has been fixed in which some Thrall craft recipes have not been displayed under certain circumstances.
- The prehistoric armor set now costs as intended star metal to make it.
- It has been fixed a problem that led to all depreciation damage to 0.
KI and Thrall fixes
- It has been fixed a problem in which the witch king did not spawn correctly.
- It has been fixed a problem in which the bosses did not spawn correctly in the midnight grove.
- There has been a problem that had set certain T4 Black Corsairs-Thralls Stats and Growth Stats to 0.
General bug fixes
- Defeating NPCs, which were spawned by the wave, should now make the travel step defeat a wave enemy.
- A problem has been resolved in which the VFX was offset on the casting table and the mold bar.
- A number of problems have been resolved where the oldest essence did not spawn in many essentials in the entire Siptah correctly.
- It has been fixed a problem in which a Giant King figure gave the wrong figure.
- A problem has been resolved, which led to the muted player lists between the sessions were not stored.
- A problem has been resolved in which complete nudity in regions that support this did not work.
- It has been solved a problem that prevented Twitch Drops in the game.
Office and ambient corrections
- It has been fixed a problem in which some resource nodes appeared on Siptah duplicated.
UI and text corrections
- A rare UI problem when disconnecting a controller when creating a game has been fixed.
- A considerable number of UI problems on consoles has been fixed.
- It has been fixed a small problem in which it was possible to rename a chest that you did not own.
- It has been fixed a problem in which it was not possible to switch the option to block clan invitations.
- A problem has been resolved where some settings between sessions have not been saved.
The information acquired above comes from the official forums of the game. Conan Exiles is now available for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One platforms.