Update 1.74 is there for Playerunknown’s BattleLounds (PUBG) , and here is the complete list of changes and corrections added to this patch.
If you play the game on PS4, the associated patch number update 1.74. However, the update is officially known as Patch 13.1 and is now introduced for the PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game. A similar update was published last month for the PC version.
This update contains a lot of error corrections and other enhancements of the game. Here is the live maintenance plan for the game.
- PDT: 11th August 21:00 – 12th August, 3:30 am
- Mesz: 12th August, 06:00 – 12:30
- KST / JST: 12th August, 13:00 – 19:30
You can read the full bug fixes and other enhancements for the game below.
Pubg Update 1.74 patchotes
- A problem has been resolved in which certain flora could cause collision damage.
- A flicker problem with the wooden windows of a particular Taego building has been fixed.
- It has been fixed a problem in which the last blue zone did not work properly in custom games when the blue zone’s last position slider has been set to 100%.
- Fixed a problem in which the MP5K-Nachladanimation was aborted when a boost object was used.
- Some bodies fixed where objects could not be looted because they were hindered by other objects.
- It has been fixed a visual problem in Miramar where lines appeared on building walls when the riflescope was.
- The abnormal driving noise of the pony coupe has been fixed.
- It was resolved a problem that stuck players between barbed wire and street lamps in Hosan Prison.
- It was resolved a problem in which black smoke hovered in the Hosan prison building in the air.
- It was resolved a problem in which Grass grew in the building of the Hosan prison.
- It has been resolved a problem where the iron floors in Hosan prison with shots from down balls rose bullets, but not the other way around.
- It has been solved a problem in which some windows in Hosan Prison allowed them to see the interior while they could not enter.
- It was resolved a problem where characters stuck in Taego Studio.
- A problem has been fixed, in which under certain circumstances, the body of dead players stood.
- It has been fixed a problem where bots were killed when they jumped on Taego from the plane.
- It has been fixed a problem in which characters were forced to move into another area when they moved into certain areas in the ocean.
- A problem with trees floating in the air has been fixed.
- It was resolved a problem in which a sign in the room was that it made difficult to move.
- It has been fixed a problem in which a waypoint when using a waypoint in the aircraft in Taego could not be used in some areas.
- It has been fixed a problem in Taego, where the houses were high and a jump was required when entering.
- Fixed where characters remained in the area of Taego shipyard.
- It has been fixed a problem in which a building was in front of the door.
- It has been resolved a problem in which items that were spawned in the buildings outstanded.
- A problem has been resolved, which impacted the emote volume when the gameplay volume has been adjusted to the settings.
- It has been fixed a problem where the sound of the traps in the water in the pond was unusual near Taego’s airport.
- Fix a problem that displays the white zone of the comeback Br when the repetition is rewritten to the point where the comeback BR.
- It has been fixed a problem in which when entering TDM with a male character and end the session of the female character in the Store preview.
- It has been fixed a problem in which the viewer time was not counted as a playing time.
- Heavy problems with the hanging away during the game fixed.
- A problem has been resolved, through which the range of the thrown smoke effect was low in throwing a smoke grenade under most vehicles.
- It has been fixed a problem where players could fire on the frying pan by looking upwards and shot in TPP mode.
- A graphic problem has been resolved, which occurred when wearing a DBS skin in a female character.
- It was resolved a problem through which the background color of the ranked lobby of the previous lobby difference.
- A problem has been resolved in which certain pass mission words were written incorrectly when set in Polish.
- It has been fixed a problem in which the sound effect was not played when the back button was called on the Pose page page.
- A problem has been resolved in which the marker could not be placed on the left direct message item after increasing the world map.
- Fixed a problem where the game mode text did not appear when entering a custom game.
- A problem has been resolved in which the notification icon for the end of the OES event was displayed as a storage box icon.
- It has been fixed a problem in which the warning for the expired gameplay is not aligned on the screen of the gameplay report.
- It has been fixed a problem in which the backpack image of survival properties for the survival side had a low resolution.
Article & Skins
- A graphic error has been fixed when the jersey of Son HEUGEM MINS and the tactical PGI.S skirt were equipped simultaneously.
- The graphics problem when playing in zombie mode with equipped Young Sergei has been fixed.
- It has been fixed a problem in which a black texture was displayed around the neck when a female character JULIES jacket is equipped and winning dance – 2 Phut Hon (Kaiz Remix).
- A clipping problem when carrying the Civic Wilt Jacket above the Mermaid outfit has been fixed.
As you can see, a lot of gameplay enhancements were made based on community feedback. All this is due to the Taego update, which was published only a few weeks ago.
If you want to view the full list of patch notes, you can go to the official website. PUBG is now available for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One platforms.