It’s time again for evoli community day in Pokémon Go But this time there’s the brand new What you choose as a special research. Yes, while longtime players already had a day full of Evoli spawns, the 2021 version is larger and better in almost every way. These include the new special research tasks with tickets that offer some really great rewards for those you buy. However, if you want to know how to complete it, you must have our full list of rewards for special research and the tasks you need to do to get you in Pokémon Go.
What you choose as special research tasks and rewards
Below are all tasks that you need to do to get the rewards for special research that you choose. There are some phases that you have to work through, but they have unlimited time to complete them. You just have to buy the What You Choose To Be-Ticket either before or during the Eeeve Community Day in the Pokémon Go-Shop, then open the game during the event to activate it and add it to your special research menu. After that it does not work anymore, but of course some tasks can be more difficult if the event is over. So try to complete them at the weekend if you can.
Note: Encounters can only shine if they are noted.
Level 1 of 5
- Improve Pokémon 10 times – 10 pinap berries
- Start 15 EEVEE – EEVEE encounter (can be shiny)
- Make 7 beautiful throws – 50 Evoli Candy
Rewards: 2,000 star dust, 25 poké balls and a frankincense
Level 2 of 5
- Fear 15 Evoli – Vaporeon encounter
- 10 Pokémon Transfer – encounter with Jolte
- Evolve 3 Evoli – Encounter with Flareon
Rewards: 1,500 EP, 50 Evoli sweets and a frankincense
Level 3 of 5
- Make 3 Great Curveball Homes – Espeon encounter
- Transfer of 10 Pokémon – Evoli encounter (can be shiny)
- Evolve 2 Evoli – Umbreon encounter
Rewards: 2,500 XP, 14 great balls and a rocket radar
Level 4 of 5
- Start 15 Evoli – encounter with leafeon
- Use 15 berries to catch Pokémon – Evoli encounter (can be shiny)
- Evolve 2 Evoli – Glacon encounter
Rewards: 3,500 EP, a egg wrestcare box and 15 ultra calves
Level 5 of 5
- Reward demand – 100 Evoli sweets
- Reward demand – Evoli encounter (can be shiny)
- Reward Rearly – 2 Silver Pinap Berries
Rewards: 3,000 star dust, an encounter with sylveon and 2 rare sweets
What are the “what you decide to be” research rewards?
Here is the full set of rewards that you get for completing research tasks “What you choose as a special goal”: 25 Poké Balls, 15 Great Balls, 15 Ultra Balls, 10 Pinap Berries, 2 Silver Pinap Berries, 2 Rare Candy, 200 Erevee Candy, 2 frankincense, a rocket radar, a egg incubator, 5,000 star dust and 5,000 XP. Plus The following encounters: 4 Evoli, Vaporeon, Jolton, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glacon and Sylveon.
And these are the special research tasks and rewards for the Evoli Community Day in Pokémon Go.